The holiday season is a time for celebration, and what better way to celebrate than with delicious baked goods? Cookies, cakes, pies, and other sweet treats are all essential parts of the holiday experience. But one ingredient that often goes unnoticed is the HERSHEY'S Kiss.
HERSHEY'S Kisses are a versatile ingredient that can be used in a variety of ways during the holiday season. They can be added to baked goods, used to create festive decorations, or even given as stocking stuffers.
Here are a few ideas for how to incorporate HERSHEY'S Kisses into your holiday baking and celebrations:
- Cookies: HERSHEY'S Kisses can be added to a variety of cookie recipes, including chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter cookies, and oatmeal raisin cookies. Simply press a few Kisses into the top of each cookie dough ball before baking.
- Cakes: HERSHEY'S Kisses can also be used to decorate cakes. For a simple and festive look, simply scatter a handful of Kisses over the top of a freshly baked cake. Or, get creative and use Kisses to create more elaborate designs, such as snowflakes, candy canes, or Christmas trees.
- Brownies: HERSHEY'S Kisses can also be added to brownie batter. This is a great way to add a little extra chocolate and sweetness to your brownies. Simply chop up a few Kisses and add them to the batter before baking.
- Wreaths: HERSHEY'S Kisses can be used to create beautiful and festive holiday wreaths. Simply glue Kisses to a wire wreath frame in a desired pattern. You can also add other decorations, such as ribbon, bells, or holly berries.
- Garlands: HERSHEY'S Kisses can also be used to make festive garlands. Simply thread Kisses onto a piece of string or ribbon. You can also add other decorations, such as beads, glitter, or pine cones.
- Ornaments: HERSHEY'S Kisses can also be used to create unique and festive ornaments. Simply glue Kisses to a Styrofoam ball or other ornament form. You can also add other decorations, such as glitter, sequins, or ribbon.
Other Creative Ways to use HERSHEY'S Kisses
Here are some more ideas for how to incorporate HERSHEY'S Kisses into your holiday baking and celebrations. With their versatility and delicious taste, HERSHEY'S Kisses are the perfect addition to any holiday gathering.
HERSHEY'S Kiss Advent Calendar: Fill a cardboard box with 24 HERSHEY'S Kisses, one for each day leading up to Christmas. This is a fun and festive way for kids to countdown to the holidays.
HERSHEY'S Kiss Garland: Roll up a piece of ribbon or string and tie it into a loop. Thread HERSHEY'S Kisses onto the ribbon or string, leaving a small space between each Kiss.
HERSHEY'S Kiss Hot Chocolate: Fill a small mug with hot chocolate and top with a few HERSHEY'S Kisses Hot Cocoa. These delicious Kisses have a marshmallow center that when melted into your hot chocolate makes for a fantastic holiday warm-up.
Create a HERSHEY'S Kiss centerpiece: Fill a large glass vase with HERSHEY'S Kisses in different colors. You can also add other decorations, such as ribbon, bells, or holly berries.
Make a HERSHEY'S Kiss tree: Glue HERSHEY'S Kisses to a cone-shaped Styrofoam form in a desired pattern. You can also add other decorations, such as glitter, sequins, or ribbon.
Use HERSHEY'S Kisses as gift tags: Tie a HERSHEY'S Kiss to the ribbon or string of a gift tag. This is a simple and festive way to add a personal touch to your gifts.
Give HERSHEY'S Kisses as a hostess gift: HERSHEY'S Kisses are a delicious and affordable hostess gift that is sure to be appreciated. Simply fill a small tin or box with HERSHEY'S Kisses and tie with a ribbon.
No matter how you choose to use them, HERSHEY'S Kisses are a versatile and delicious ingredient that can add a touch of holiday magic to any occasion.